party.all.the.time
tag ! your . it ! :D

LATEST TWEET . :P
    INTRO

    "im good without you .."
    - Alden Policar
    I READ their BlOgs .. :]
    » mhiLes
    » ♥ porshe
    » CHAMY
    » buddy
    » buddy
    » Delamar
    » Chico
    » Blue Ritz
    » buddy
    » buddy
    » buddy
    » buddy
    » buddy
    » buddy
    » buddy
    music

    .. brand new blog
    Thursday, October 15, 2009
    here's my brand new blog. deleted the old "mapu-one.blogspot.com"

    anyway, just finished editing the design of my blog. the whole design was from Mira Muhayat. here's some of her designs. :) click here.

    awesome designs, right?! so that's about it for my introduction. just credited the person responsible for the great template of my blog. ok?

    bye. :)

    Status UPDATE ::     my brand new blog! hope you like it. :]

       Copyright © 2009 · October 15 · ironically interesting .. · All Rights Reserved