party.all.the.time
tag ! your . it ! :D

LATEST TWEET . :P
    INTRO

    "im good without you .."
    - Alden Policar
    I READ their BlOgs .. :]
    » mhiLes
    » ♥ porshe
    » CHAMY
    » buddy
    » buddy
    » Delamar
    » Chico
    » Blue Ritz
    » buddy
    » buddy
    » buddy
    » buddy
    » buddy
    » buddy
    » buddy
    music

    .. ROOM MAKEOVER
    Thursday, October 15, 2009
    original plan was to arrange my room last monday. BUT, there were some problems in my schedule. Monday, i went to QC with some friends. Tuesday, enrollment for second term. Wednesday, my sister slept the whole day in the room . i didnt get the chance to do it that day.

    anyway, today was the day! when i woke up, i first ate my brunch then started working. i started 11 and ended placing every object at 1. i stopped and rested. its already 6:40 and i havent clean the room yet. which reminds me. hahaha. :)) got to go.

    Status UPDATE ::     my brand new blog! hope you like it. :]

       Copyright © 2009 · October 15 · ironically interesting .. · All Rights Reserved